Friday, 3 February 2017

Monthly Wrap Up: January


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ



BOOK OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ


HONOURABLE MENTIONS


REVIEWS THIS MONTH

Kingpin by Lili St. Germain [★★]
On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton [★★★★★]
Freeks by Amanda Hocking [★★★★]
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard [★★★★]
The Keeper by J.L. Bryan [★★★★★]
More Than Distance [★★★★]
Mind the Gap by Phil Earle [★★★★]
Take Two by Perdita & Honor Cargill + Giveaway [★★★★★]
A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard [★★★★★]
Dawn Study by Maria V.Snyder [★★★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Top Ten Tuesday: [Debut's I'm Excited For] [2016 Releases I Meant to Read] [Freebie]
Freeks Blog Tour [Excerpt]
The Sunday Post: [#93] [#94] [#95]
Cover Characteristic: [Handcuffs] [Big Ben]
Waiting on Wednesday: [Anna & the French Kiss]

REAL LIFE

Real life has been busy. I've been doing a couch to 5k with a friend two nights a week, as well as going the gym and jogging/walking on the beach on Sunday. I don't feel any different, or look thinner, or lost any weight, but I know it will be a long process for me to be happy with whatever point I get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...