Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Monthly Wrap Up: February 2017


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ



BOOK OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ

I have no idea what I'm going to read this month. I'm behind on my February reviews and seem to be in a reading funk already this year, but that may also be the fact that I don't seem to have that much time lately to read.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS


REVIEWS THIS MONTH

Super Awkward by Beth Garrod [★★★★★]
If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson [★★★★]
Riveted by Jay Crownover [★★★★★]
I Can Only Draw Worms by Will Mabbitt [★★★]
The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman [★★★★]
A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong [★★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Stack a Deck by Sue Duff [blog tour]
Cover Characteristic: [playing cards][teapots]
The Sunday Post: [#96][#97][#98]
Loot Crate [Dream Crate]

BOOKISH BINGO


[Bookish Bingo is hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews]

Set Abroad: Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton
Sequel = Trouble Makes a Comback by Stephanie Tromly
Romance = Backstage Pass 1-5 by Varous Authors
Not YA = Kingpin by Lili St. Germain
White Cover = Winter Kiss by L.P. Dover
Blue Cover = Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong (UK cover)
Nature on the Cover = A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Urban Fantasy = Justice Calling by Annie Bellet
Dec, Jan, Feb Release = Freeks by Amanda Hocking
Pink Cover = A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
Super Hyped = RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
Science Fiction = Corruption by Jessica Shirvington

REAL LIFE

I honestly don't know how people find the time to do anything when they have more than one thing to do. I work full time and could manage my reading around that easily, but now I'm doing a couch to 5k, gym, and a beach jog on the weekend, I'm struggling to make it though books. My reviews are very few and far between, my posts are non existent, seriously, how do people have a life and blog at the same time???
On a different note I shared a few months ago about my hypothyroidism, my levels are finally leveled out and I'm on a 5mg dose which is doing it's job so far. After having blood tests for over a year and a half I'm hopefully down to one every 6-12 months now.💉💉💉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...