Monday, 22 May 2017

Cover Characteristic: Pens/pencils


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is pens/pencils


This was a hard week for me, I struggled to find most of my picks, with only my number 1 being a book I've actually read. I chose this as my favourite for how it represents the book itself, and also the design as a whole.

Which cover is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm not familiar with any of these.
    Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Heart Beat is definitely my favorite of these also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Heart Beat looks like fun!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...