Monday, 26 June 2017

Cover Characteristic: Face in the Sky


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is Face in the sky


I did initially struggle with finding covers for today's theme, but after a quick look through my shelves on Goodreads, and the recommendations I managed to find more than I needed, so then the struggle to pick my top 5 started. I think there is something about each cover that I do like, but The Name of the Star just beats them all for me. I love the general feel of it and how it represents the story. I love that we see the protagonist as well as the spooky looking buildings and graves??

Which cover is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Ora's Gold is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in last week!
    Cover Characteristics

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Name of the Star would be my fave too, and I like Across the Universe. Let The Sky Fall is not bad either...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...