Monday, 5 June 2017

Cover Characteristic: Footprints


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is footprints


This was super hard for me this week. I only had one cover that I could use (number 1 pick) so I had to rely on google for more images. I found some really pretty covers to use and I'm really happy with what  managed to find.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice covers! I like The Circle of Footprints and Footprints in the Snow is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you chose a Nancy Drew book! My favorite :)
    Thanks for joining in last week!
    Cover Characteristics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...