Monday, 19 June 2017

Cover Characteristic: Swamps


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is swamps


I didn't struggle as much this week in finding covers, my struggle was finding ones I somewhat liked enough to pick. However, as soon as I saw the cover for Deep in the Swamp I knew that was going to be my top pick.

Which cover do you like best?

1 comment:

  1. I love Deep In The Swamp! Love love crocodiles!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...