Sunday, 18 June 2017

The Sunday Post


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things I have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld from NetGalley
Editing Emma by Chloe Seager from NetGalley
Coming Up for Air by Miranda Kenneally from NetGalley
Salvaged by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May from publisher


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?


2 comments:

  1. Ooh Coming Up for Air looks really good. I'm a huge fan of Miranda's Hundred Oaks series. I also keep seeing Salvaged everywhere. I'm excited to hear what you have to say about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fallen Kingdom- I keep telling myself I'm gonig to read the Falconer series but I just haven't yet. I guess now that the third book is out I can stop stalling? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...