Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post


IMG_1136.jpg
The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
I was super excited to make a start on these books after finally finishing City of Heavenly Fire, and I just never got around to reading Lady Midnight. I now have both books waiting to be read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Winter Trilogy by Ruth Warburton
I picked these up a couple of years ago with the intention of reading them ready for YALC, I got them all signed but never got around to reading them.

IMG_1141.jpg
Dust Lands by Moira Young
I picked up Blood Red Road a while ago when I saw it in a supermarket, and I got the second book off a fellow blogger. I really don't know why I didn't get around to reading these.

IMG_1140.jpg
Shades of Magic by V.E Schwab
I picked up the first two books last year for YALC again with the intention of reading these before seeing the author. I managed to read the first book in her other series but these are still waiting.

IMG_1144.jpg
Slated by Teri Terry
This was another YALC purchase. I really liked the sound of these books, and with the added bonus of seeing the author I had to buy them. I never did get around to reading them.

IMG_1145.jpg
Shade by Jerri Smith-Ready
I can't really remember if I got these off a fellow blogger, or purchased myself. I read the sample that available on kindle look inside and needed to know more. They are still waiting to be read.

IMG_1147.jpg
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I actually did make a start on these books, and never managed to get around to finishing them, even though I loved what I read. I really do need to read this series

IMG_1138.jpg
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
I've had my eye on these for a while and managed to snag them off a friend. I'm looking forward to reading these but like the rest of the books they are patiently waiting to be read,

IMG_1133.jpg
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I NEED to read these books. I've heard so many amazing things about this series, I even asked for the books before I'd read them.

IMG_1148.jpg
Shifters by Rachel Vincent
I love Rachel's writing, and I got these several years ago at a bargain price online as a whole set. I need to find the time to sit and binge read this series.



Have you read any of these books, which ones should I tackle first?
Don't forget to leave a link to your own Top Ten Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie Perkins's books are so adorable! I still have yet to read Isla and the Happily Ever After. Shifters has been on my TBR list for a while now too. Her YA series is one of my favorites so I don't know why I haven't read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Rachel Vincent's Shifters series! The Lunar Chronicles are awesome too. I have quite a few of the other series on my to read mountain though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lunar Chronicles will definitely not disappoint... I hope, haha. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited for Lady Midnight, but still haven't picked it up to read. I read Blood REd Road, got an ARC when it came out, but wasn't that interested enough to go on. I loved Anna and the French Kiss, but can't make myself read the other in that series either. I love the Uglies series. I haven't been as blown away by the Lunar Chronicles as everyone else, but since I own all the books, all won in a giveaway, I feel like I'm going to keep soldiering through them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...