Saturday, 1 July 2017

Monthly Wrap Up: June 2017


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ



BOOK OF THE MONTH



PLANNING TO READ


REVIEWS THIS MONTH

Don't Tell the Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall [★★★★]
Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman [★★★]
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern [★★★]
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith [★★★★]
One Italian Summer by Keris Stainton [★★★★]
The Crash by Lisa Drakeford [★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Recent Reads: Books I've Recently Read
Bookish Bingo: The Summer Edition
Cover Characteristic: [Footprints][Clocks][Swamps][Face in the Sky]
parkrun Saturday: [Princess Park][Crosby]
Top Ten Tuesday: [Series I've Been Meaning to Start]

BOOKISH BINGO

IMG_1090.jpg
I made a list this time around to try and knock off some of my TBR books, and aim to fill as many squares as possible. I'm going to cross off those that I've read by changing them to read.

❖ Romance - Like a Memory by Abbi Glines
❖ Name in Title - The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily
❖ Over 5 Years Old - The Good, the Bad, and the Undead by Kim Harrison
❖ Summer Release - Songs About Us by Chris Russell
❖ White Cover - Matched by Ally Condie
❖ A Book About Fandom - The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
❖ On my TBR Forever - Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
❖ Red Cover - Reached by Ally Condie
❖ Author from another Continent - All the Ways the World Can End by Abby Sher
❖ Thriller - Two Sisters by Kerry Wilkinson
❖ Revolution and Rebellion - Show Stopper by Hayley Barker
❖ Royalty - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
❖ A Sequel - Because of Lila by Abbi Glines
❖ Blue Cover - Winter Magic by Abi Elphinstone
❖ Award Winner - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
❖ A Book With a Map - Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
❖ Travel - One Italian Summer by Keris Stainton

REAL LIFE

Real life has just been crazy this month and my reading has really suffered. I'm struggling to finish books and I think I even went a week without reading.
I've been super busy in work, working a few long days to help cover holidays. We've also had work done on the flats, all of the cladding has been taken off so I'm trying not to think about that too much.
My computer is being a pain and hasn't worked properly for at least a week. It's decided to like me at the moment so I'm trying to get as much blog work done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...